The following information is provided to assist authors with the preparation of their presentation. You shall comply with these instructions and guidelines in order to make sure that your presentation will go smoothly. If you need any further information please contact the ISDEIV 20200 organizing committee at email@example.com.
- Oral presentations for the ISDEIV2020 Conference are allocated 20 minutes slots, including Q/A. Please target a presentation time around 15 minutes in order to save time for Q/A as well as some turnaround time between speakers.
- Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick in MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats, and upload it in the oral session room computer no later than 15 minutes prior to your session start! You can also bring it earlier, during the coffee/lunch breaks of any days before your presentation.
- A staff member of the local organizing committee will also be available in case you need technical assistance. If a specific technical assistance is required, please refer to a staff member of the local organizing committee as soon as possible.
- Speakers are not allowed to use their own laptop computer, avoiding useless time breaks in between presentations.
- We strongly recommend to use standard fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows. The use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause wrong layout/style of your presentation.
- Please note that the venue does not provide printing facility for posters.
- The authors of papers accepted for poster presentations are expected to prepare their posters in advance and stand next to them during the entire duration of the session.
- For the poster set-up, the presenters are asked to put their poster in front of the assigned panel in due time (posters IDs will be shown on each panel). The local organizing staff will support you in mounting posters on the panels.
- Once the session is finished, it is the responsibility of the presenters to remove all materials. More detail is given below regarding the schedule of mounting and removing posters from the panels.
- We also encourage you to use the poster template of ISDEIV 2020. You can of course personalize the template by adding the logos of your institution and/or research group.
- Each poster should include the paper title, author/s and affiliation/s.
- The poster must have a vertical orientation (“portrait”) with the dimensions of the A0 standard format (841 x 1189 mm).
- The PPT file of the template can be downloaded here.