The Universities' Nuclear Technology Forum (UNTF) for 2019 will be convened at The University of Surrey from midday on Tues. 16th – 2pm on Thurs. 18th July 2019.
This provides an opportunity for postgraduate students and final-year undergraduate project students to present their research work in nuclear science areas including:
- New fuel technologies and measurements for nuclear power generation;
- Nuclear fuel waste assay and long-term waste management;
- Materials science for nuclear power production and new fuels;
- Radiochemistry for actinide and lanthanide materials;
- Measurement of nuclear data and radiation standards;
- Instrumentation development for harsh or low-background environments;
- Monte Carlo Modelling in radiation and nuclear science;
- Medical applications and societal benefits of nuclear science.
Abstracts are welcomed for oral or poster presentation at the main part of the forum (on Tues. 16th – Weds.17th July), and also for general talks from across the discipline for the morning of 18th July 2018.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: 500 word (max) abstract are requested to be submitted which will then be posted on an online abstract booklet for delegates open for all delegates.
REGISTRATION FEE: The registration fee for UNTF2019 is £120 which includes three lunches and coffees and the conference dinner on the evening of Weds. 17th July 2019.