- beesly: down OSDs recreated.
- gabe: 5x scsi errors (INC1934010 + 4)
- Fixing failed disk procedure:
- drain the disk (If ok-to-stop, stop the osd and unmount)
- when safe-to-destroy, dd the whole disk
- smartctl -t long on the device
- if disk still failed, replace it, else recreate the osd.
Releases, Tickets, Testing, Board, ...
Upgrades, capacity changes, rebalancing, ...
Ops, Use-cases (backup, DB), ...
- gabe/S3 upgrade scheduled Tues. 12/03 (https://cern.service-now.com/service-portal/view-outage.do?n=OTG0048724)
OpenStack Cinder, Beesly, Wigner Decommissioning, ...
If you are using Internet Explorer, please use Firefox, Chrome or Edge instead.
Otherwise, please update your browser to the latest version to use Indico without problems.