- beesly: down OSDs recreated.
- gabe: 5x scsi errors (INC1934010 + 4)
- Fixing failed disk procedure:
- drain the disk (If ok-to-stop, stop the osd and unmount)
- when safe-to-destroy, dd the whole disk
- smartctl -t long on the device
- if disk still failed, replace it, else recreate the osd.
Releases, Tickets, Testing, Board, ...
Upgrades, capacity changes, rebalancing, ...
Ops, Use-cases (backup, DB), ...
- gabe/S3 upgrade scheduled Tues. 12/03 (https://cern.service-now.com/service-portal/view-outage.do?n=OTG0048724)
OpenStack Cinder, Beesly, Wigner Decommissioning, ...