- Working on a restic puppet module to easily install restic and schedule a backup to S3.
- s3.cern.ch upgraded to the latest Ceph v12.2.11.
- setting up and testing of cosbench to measure current S3 performance
Herve (by Dan)
- OTG0048860: S3 had only one IP in s3.cern.ch, following an updated lbclient rpm and our incompatible configuration. https://gitlab.cern.ch/ai/it-puppet-hostgroup-ceph/commit/5209d601b1eaccb096f7363e6a33423db7ba238d
- We need to prepare the configuration for multi-region S3.
Roberto tested multi-region previously.. any documentation?
We could create a tiny VM cluster now (with exact same zone config as gabe cluster), then create a 2nd tiny VM cluster and work out the procedure to add the 2nd zone.