Present: Eric B., Hervé, Eric S., Nikos, Luca A., Daniel, Serena, Arne (chair and minutes)
ACTION: Arne to check for ironic support for node retirement (done)
ACTION: Arne to propose workflow for node retirement (done)
Deploy image status: Burn-in
ACTION: Arne to check with upstream on "hold on failure" (done)
ACTION: Arne to check with upstream on "pass with errors"
ACTION: Daniel to provide skeleton image (done)
ACTION: Luca/Nikos to provide actual tests
- Aiming at "Wigner June" shipment for first (partial) ironic burn-in tests.
- Automatic enrollment into ironic? (ACTION, Arne)
Deploy image status: Benchmarking
ACTION: Domenico/Daniel/Arne to add benchmarking "clean" step (based on the continuous benchmarking)
- Where should disk benchmarking go? (ACTION, Arne+Domenico)
- Serena preparing test systems of xCAT, NetBox and Ralph; CF to test (ACTION, Eric B.)
- nothing to report
- leftovers in AIMS; can happen when de-registration fails; nodes can be removed; no explicit cleanup required for now
If you are using Internet Explorer, please use Firefox, Chrome or Edge instead.
Otherwise, please update your browser to the latest version to use Indico without problems.