Speaker: After completing his Master in Finance, with a Major in Investment Management and Stock Markets, Álvaro pursued a career in companies like Repsol, Santander, State Street, Nordea. He is now working at Citibank, here in Geneva, in the LATAM Investment Team.
His work on Investment Management includes:
· Hedge Funds (Macro/CTAs, Multi-strategy, Event-Driven, Arbitrage, Market Neutral, Fund of Funds)
· Private Equity & Real Estate (Buyouts, Debt, Secondary Opportunities, Co-Investments)
· Managed Accounts
· Traditional Investments (Mutual Funds, ETFs)
On the Capital Markets side we find:
- Listed & OTC derivatives (spot, forward, swaps, options, and multi-leg structures)
- Margin-backed securities
- Equity and Fixed income securities
- Dual currency-linked instruments
- Structured products
On Citibank: it is one of the largest private banking businesses in the world and provides professional wealth management services for Ultra-high net-worth individuals (UHNWI) in more than 30 countries.