Speaker: After completing his Master in Finance, with a Major in Investment Management and Stock Markets, Álvaro pursued a career in companies like Repsol, Santander, State Street, Nordea. He is now working at Citibank, here in Geneva, in the LATAM Investment Team.
His work on Investment Management includes:
· Hedge Funds (Macro/CTAs, Multi-strategy, Event-Driven, Arbitrage, Market Neutral, Fund of Funds)
· Private Equity & Real Estate (Buyouts, Debt, Secondary Opportunities, Co-Investments)
· Managed Accounts
· Traditional Investments (Mutual Funds, ETFs)
On the Capital Markets side we find:
- Listed & OTC derivatives (spot, forward, swaps, options, and multi-leg structures)
- Margin-backed securities
- Equity and Fixed income securities
- Dual currency-linked instruments
- Structured products
On Citibank: it is one of the largest private banking businesses in the world and provides professional wealth management services for Ultra-high net-worth individuals (UHNWI) in more than 30 countries.
If you are using Internet Explorer, please use Firefox, Chrome or Edge instead.
Otherwise, please update your browser to the latest version to use Indico without problems.