All CERN guided tours are free of charge and are by reservation only.
Permanent exhibitions are freely accessible without prior booking and you can discover them at your leisure: the Microcosm, next to Reception, and the Universe of Particles, on the ground floor of the Globe of Science and Innovation - (Opening hours).
The following guided tours (limited numbers, subject to registration) will be available:
- Synchrocyclotron: https://visit.cern/sc
- Data Centre Visit Point: https://visit.cern/dc
- ALICE exhibition and ALICE underground detector cavern visit: https://home.cern/science/experiments/alice
Note that for the ALICE visit some additional safety regulations apply!
- Visitors must be aged 16 or over;
- Not accessible to pregnant women or people with a pacemaker;
- No wheel chair access;
- Additional restrictions for those who have undergone radiation treatment (see box on registration form).