Important notice: Due to COVID-19, the conference is postponed to 20 - 27 May, 2021.
The present focus is on:
- Progress in g-2
- Ultra-peripheral collisions, light-by-light scattering
- Flavour anomalies
- ALPs, X17 and dark photons
- Dark-matter searches and astrophysical constraints
- Proton radius from atomic vs. scattering experiments
- Proton mass, spin and pressure distributions
- Science opportunities at the Electron-Ion Collider
Registration for this event is currently open.
There is an open survey.