Photo of the EICP2 conference
NOTE: Bangladesh Bhavan of Visva-Bharati is the Venue for this conference. See the related maps here.
International Conference on
Emerging Issues in Cosmology & Particle Physics
January 12 -14, 2020, Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan, India - 731 235
- Dark Matter & Dark Energy
- Neutrino Physics
- Accelerator Physics
- Physics Beyond the Standard Model
- 21 cm Cosmology
- Large Scale Structure and CMBR
- Inflation and Early Universe
- Astro-particle physics
The main objective of the conference is to provide a common platform to discuss the emerging issues in cosmology and particle physics, to set out possible future collaborative research works and to nail down some existing common problems. The conference will comprise of invited talks, oral and poster presentations.
Last Date of Abstract Submission & Registration is EXTENDED TILL 10th December 2019
*** NOTE: Update on the payment of registration fee ***
To confirm the participation, each participant MUST PAY the registration fee online, as mentioned below, by 17th December, 2019.
Guidelines to send money through online through SBI Collect Module under State Bank of India. Please follow Steps 1 to 9
Click Check Box to proceed for payment
Select State “West Bengal”
Select Corporate/Institution – “Educational Institutions” + Go
- Select “VISVABHARATI UNIVERSITY”
- Select Payment Category “ Misc Receipt”
- Fill up all details in CAPITAL and Select Purpose of Deposit “ Other”
- Type at Remarks (in CAPITAL) “SEMINAR FOR EICP2”
9. Take print out of payment receipt and send us to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject line “PAYMENT: SEMINAR FOR EICP2”
- Registration Fee Details for Indian/Foreign participants respectively are as follows:
Foreign participants Faculty Members INR 4000 USD 200
PhD Students/ Postdocs
INR 2000 USD 100 UG/PG Students INR 500 USD 75
Note: Foreign Participants can pay the registration fee at the conference registration-desk in cash as well.
- The registration fee will cover registration kits, refreshments, lunch, dinner and local transportation.
- The organizers would like to book your accommodation at the specific Hotels / Guest House (List will be updated soon) as per your choice, if you opt for accommodation. However, in case if it is NOT possible to arrange in your preferred hotel/guest house, you would be allotted in another ones. Details of those specific hotels can be seen in the accommodation menu. You have to pay at the corresponding hotels/guest house accordingly.