Iberian Strings 2020 is the eleventh annual meeting of the Spanish and Portuguese String Theory community, where recent developments in the field of supergravity, strings, branes and gauge theory are discussed. String theorists from outside the Iberian Peninsula are welcome to participate in the meeting.
Previous Iberian Strings Meetings were held in Barcelona (2019), Granada (2018), Lisbon (2017), Madrid (2016), Salamanca (2015), Palencia (2014), Lisbon (2013), Bilbao (2012), Valencia (2011) and Oporto (2010).
This conference series followed the "Workshop on Gravitational Aspects of Strings and Branes" and the "Northwest Strings" that Iberian String theorists had been organizing since the early 2000s.
In this edition we will have invited lectures by:
- Elias Kiritsis (Crete U., APC Paris)
- Irene Valenzuela (Harvard U.)
- Joao Penedones (EPF Lausanne)
- José F. Barbón (IFT Madrid)
In addition, there will be contributed talks by participants.
- Patrick Meessen (U. Oviedo)
- Bert Janssen (U. Granada)
- Esperanza López Manzanares (IFT-Madrid)
- Miguel Costa (Porto U.)
- María Lledó (U. Valencia)
- Igor Bandos (UPC-EHU Bilbao)
- Roberto Emparan (U. Barcelona)
- Fernando Marchesano (IFT-Madrid)
Local Organising Committee
- José D. Edelstein
- Alfonso V. Ramallo
- Jose Luis Miramontes
- Riccardo Borsato
- Maximilian Attems
- Javier Mas