proton-nucleus and electron-nucleus
- There are no conveners in this block
proton-nucleus and electron-nucleus: Question session, short presentations and round table
- Michael Andreas Winn (Université Paris-Saclay (FR))
Questions/items for animation:
- conceptual problems and underlying assumptions within different theoretical approaches to pPb collisions
- trial to build clear consensus on measurements that are decisive in point 1
- separation (which diagram is used where and neglected elsewhere) and unification of approaches: what do we know and what should we know to make fits/combinations or usage for...