Please make sure you register ASAP to the event, by clicking on the "registration" link in the menu.
Please note that all external participants are required to fill out their personal data via a link that shall be sent to them once they have registered, in order to get a visitor badge.
More logistics information will follow in due time.
A Videoconference will be available for the full meeting for those who can not take part personally.
If you need to book a hotel, we can recommend you the following hotels which has easy access to CERN, either via tram or via shuttle.
- Hotel Ibis Budget Geneva - 5 minutes from tram 18, direction CERN.
- Hotel Ibist St Genis Pouilly Geneve hotel (France) - free shuttle to and from airport, can also drop people off at CERN.
- NH Hotel Geneva Airport - free shuttle from airport, close to tram to CERN
You can also contact the CERN Hostel and see if they have space (email@example.com). If you do so, please give them the following information:
- Your institute
- The name of the meeting (EC project NEXAI F2F)
- Inform them that you will be registered as a Visitor
- Give Kristina Gunne as your contact person.