Due to COVID-19 ACHT 2020 is postponed for some future date. Registration is temporarily suspended.
ACHT 2020 "Perspectives in Particle, Cosmo- and Astroparticle Theory" is envisaged as a part of ACHT series of meetings on which a wide combination of different topics is typically discussed. Topics at this meeting include (but are not limited to):
- Mesons and baryons as bound states in QCD
- The QCD phase diagram and Equation of state
- Heavy ion collisions
- Tsallis and negative binomial distributions fitting data
- Out-of-equilibrium field theory
- 2PI formalism and its applications
- Dyson-Schwinger Equations and QCD Green functions
- Advances in nonperturbative functional methods
- Perturbative QCD
- Functional renormalization group and its applications
- Strong QED
- Lattice-Regularized QFT
- Simulation of classical field theories
- Diffraction at TeV energies
- Beyond Standard Model
- Compact stars, black holes and gravity
Each participant is welcome and encouraged to present a talk, in particular young researchers and students. The anticipated length of a presentation is 20-30 minutes including discussion.
The meeting will be in the most usual ACHT format, starting at Wednesday noon and end at Friday around noon.
Contact info: email@example.com