Honexcomb meeting 25 February
• 10 people in the room
• 24 connected
-> Comments to the talk of Giulia:
• D. Perepelitsa: “Tensions” are also visible several jet measurements and we should discuss them in one of the following meetings
-> Comments to the talk of Shengquan
• Slide 7: Dennis Perepelitsa points out that he has a paper with Peter Steinberg on the biases
* It was mentioned that the brief meetings just before the new collision systems runs
* Z0 and W measurements in peripheral collisions can help to clarify the biases which are present in a more data-driven way; other measurements also considered.
were very useful in the past, and when not done (like in XeXe) the results from the experiments
were less consistent. Honexcomb could be a good platform where these discussions take place.
* Several proposals for future discussions:
- the event selections for ultra-peripheral collisions
- constituent quark models for centrality determination
- in-depth discussion on biases in peripheral collisions
- involve theorists in the discussion, also to know what they are mostly interested into.
There are minutes attached to this event.