This is the spring meeting, the continuation of a series of workshops on gravity and cosmology, which was previously held at the University of Warsaw, and has migrated to the Jagiellonian University since this spring.
Due to the pandemic outbreaking, we will have our meeting online on MicroSoft Teams. We focus on the following topics in this meeting:
(1) theories beyond GR, including classical extension, and quantum gravity;
(2) gravitational wave probe;
- Jan Ambjørn (Nijmegen U., IMAPP and Bohr Inst.)
- Michal Artymowski (Ariel University)
- Aurelien Barrau (LPSC, Grenoble)
- Martin Bojowald (Penn State University)
- Suddhasattwa Brahma (McGill University)
- Yifu Cai (USTC)
- Giacomo Ciani (University of Padova & Virgo)
- Ema Dimastrogiovanni (New South Wales U.)
- Matteo Fasiello (ICG, U. Portsmouth)
- Julien Grain (Institut d’Astrophysique Spatiale, Orsay)
- Sachiko Kuroyanagi (Nagoya U., & IFT Madrid)
- Macarena Lagos (Chicago U., KICP)
- Antonino Marciano (Fudan University & INFN Frascati Laboratories)
- Sabino Matarrese (INFN Padova)
- Shinji Mukohyama (YITP, Kyoto University)
- Daniele Oriti (Arnold-Sommerfeld-Center for Theoretical Physics, Munich)
- Alejandro Perez (Centre de Physique Théorique, Marseille)
- Shi Pi (IPMU, Tokyo University)
- Wlodzimierz Piechocki (National Centre for Nuclear Research)
- Nikodem Poplawski (U. New Haven)
- Kai Schmitz (CERN)
- Gianmassimo Tasinato (Swansea University)
- Yifan Wang (AEI)
How to join us in this meeting?
(1) create a MS account (it is for free);
(2) register our workshop on the indico;
(3) notify me of your MS account.
(4) you will be added into our workshop Teams.
the list of previous workshops,