This is the spring meeting, the continuation of a series of workshops on gravity and cosmology, which was previously held at the University of Warsaw, and has migrated to the Jagiellonian University since this spring.
Due to the pandemic outbreaking, we will have our meeting online on MicroSoft Teams. We focus on the following topics in this meeting:
(1) theories beyond GR, including classical extension, and quantum gravity;
(2) gravitational wave probe;
How to join us in this meeting?
(1) create a MS account (it is for free);
(2) register our workshop on the indico;
(3) notify me of your MS account.
(4) you will be added into our workshop Teams.
the list of previous workshops,