The 14th International Conference on Hypernuclear and Strange Particle Physics, HYP2021, has been postponed due to COVID-19 meassures till 2022! The HYP2022 conference will take place in Prague, Czech Republic from June 27 to July 1, 2022. It will be the next conference in a series that started in Heidelberg (1982), followed then by conferences at Brookhaven (1985), Padova (1988), Shimoda (1991), Vancouver (1994), Brookhaven (1997), Torino (2000), JLab (2003), Mainz (2006), Tokai (2009), Barcelona (2012), Sendai (2015), and Norfolk/Portsmouth (2018).
Topics to be discussed at the conference include:
- Production, structure and decay of hypernuclei
- Multistrange systems
- Production of strangeness
- Interactions of mesons and baryons with strangeness
- Strangeness in hadron structure
- Strange mesons in nuclei
- Strangeness in astrophysics and in extreme forms of matter
- Heavy flavor systems
- Hypernuclei in heavy ion collisions
- Future experiments and facilities
The HYP2022 Conference will be hosted by:
The Conference will be preceded by the Indian-Summer School of Physics.
We cordially invite you to participate and contribute to the scientific program of the Conference.