"What could possibly go wrong?"
What issues will be made more complex if we are teleworking?
- This is not "business as usual" teleworking, it is "best effort". People (other team members and people outside our team) may not be available when we need them. Communication lines are lengthened and many things take longer than usual.
- Impact on tape operations (Vlado): managing operations from off-site. Delivery and installation of new library. Procurement of tape media.
- Training tape operators remotely
- Monitoring CTA instances and fixing problems: monitoring the health of the EOS buffer, recovering files that did not make it to tape, detecting stuck/failed jobs, etc.
- Maintaining the instances: installing/upgrading new versions of EOS, CTA, etc.
- What else?