Due to the current restrictions on travel and conferences Hard Probes 2020 will be held as an online conference with live sessions. The original structure with plenary sessions, four parallel sessions and a poster session will be preserved.
The conference fee will be waived but participants must be registered to have access to the sessions. We encourage participants who registered before April 24 to update their registration and to accept the online privacy notice.
The 10th edition of the Hard and Electromagnetic Probes International Conference series will be hosted as an online conference from June 1st until June 5th 2020, with a student day on May 31st. The conference is focused on experimental and theoretical developments on perturbative probes of hot and dense QCD matter as studied in high-energy nucleus-nucleus, proton-nucleus and proton-proton collisions. Specifically, topics for discussion will include:
- Nuclear PDFs and hard processes in nuclei
- Early time dynamics
- Jets and their modification in QCD matter
- High momentum hadrons and correlations
- Heavy quarks and quarkonia
- EM and electroweak probes
- Future experimental facilities
- New theoretical developments