This edition of the 19th European Fusion Theory Conference will be VIRTUAL
The aim of the conference is to provide a discussion forum covering all areas of fusion-oriented theoretical activities.
Its main topics are:
- Fusion devices: tokamaks, stellarators, reversed-field pinches, laser-induced ignition and new concepts
- Macro-instabilities, operational limits and disruptions
- Plasma confinement, neoclassical and turbulent plasma transport
- Optimization of magnetic confinement devices and 3D magnetic field effects
- Burning plasmas and fast particles
- Heating, current drive, and wave particle interactions
- Edge and scrape-off layer/divertor physics
- Experimental validation of theoretical models and diagnostics development
- Computational plasma physics
- Basic plasma theory
Registration for this event is currently open.