Light Cone 2021: Physics of Hadrons on the Light Front
November 29 - December 4, 2021
Jeju Booyoung Hotel & ZOOM (online)
Welcome to LC 2021!
Because of the covid-19 pandemic, LC 2020 was moved to LC 2021.
Light Cone 2021 is the latest in the series of conferences that, beginning in 1991, have played an important role in promoting research towards a rigorous description of hadrons and nuclei based on quantisation methods in the front form.
As with earlier conferences in the series, the aim of this meeting will be to create a scientific program that will stimulate developments at the forefront of nuclear, hadron and particle physics research. In particular, Light Cone 2021 will focus on the following physics topics and approaches:
- Electroweak scatterings with nuclear targets
- Few- and many-body physics
- Finite temperature and density QCD
- Hadron structure and parton physics
- High-energy experiments
- Meson and baryon (N*) resonances
- Neutrino physics
- Nuclear structure and nuclear matter
- Physics of electron-ion colliders
- Physics of B factories
- Spin physics
- XYZ and exotic hadrons
Theoretical and Experimental Tools
- Coupled channels models
- Effective field theories
- Lattice field theory
- Light-front field theories
- Phenomenological models
- Present and future facilities
This workshop is an in-person event. However, online participation will be available for those who have a difficulty with traveling to Korea. Please read the "Visa and Quarantine" in the left menu. This information is effective as of Sep. 17, 2021. If you will have an international travel to attend LC2021, please contact the LOC. The Registration page is now open with the reduced registration fees.
* The first circular is available as of Aug. 16, 2021.
* Deadline for abstract submission: Nov. 1, 2021
* Deadline for registration (in-person participation): Nov. 1, 2021
* Deadline for registration (online participation): Nov. 14, 2021
We look forward to welcoming you at Jeju island in Korea (Nov. 29 - Dec. 4, 2021) !
- Oct. 5: The instructions on the application for quarantine exemption will be emailed to the registrants at mid October.
- Sep. 15: "Hotel Reservation" and "Directions from/to the airport" pages are open. If you are going to attend the conference in-person, please make reservation for a hotel room through this page.