Welcome to LC 2021!
Because of the covid-19 pandemic, LC 2020 was moved to LC 2021.
Light Cone 2021 is the latest in the series of conferences that, beginning in 1991, have played an important role in promoting research towards a rigorous description of hadrons and nuclei based on quantisation methods in the front form.
As with earlier conferences in the series, the aim of this meeting will be to create a scientific program that will stimulate developments at the forefront of nuclear, hadron and particle physics research. In particular, Light Cone 2021 will focus on the following physics topics and approaches:
- hadron structure and parton physics
- meson and baryon (N*) resonances
- XYZ and exotic hadrons
- the physics of B factories
- finite temperature and density QCD
- nuclear structure and nuclear matter
- few- and many-body physics
- electroweak scatterings with nuclear targets
- neutrino physics
- spin physics
- physics of electron-ion colliders
- high-energy experiments
Theoretical and Experimental Tools
- light-front field theories
- lattice field theory
- effective field theories
- phenomenological models
- coupled channels models
- present and future facilities
We look forward to welcoming you at Jeju island in Korea (Nov. 29 - Dec. 4, 2021) !