If you have a spirit of adventure it is possible to travel to Real Time 2020 in a CO2 friendly way - by train!
- Quy Nhon has its own train station. From there it is 6 km to the Diêu Trì train station which is on the main North South line connecting Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi (sadly, it seems the small train from Quy Nhon to Diêu Trì is not functioning at the moment)
- In Diêu Trì you catch an overnight train to Hanoi
- From Hanoi you catch an overnight train to Nanning in China
- Nanning is connected to China's High Speed Rail network; catch a High Speed train to Beijing
- From Beijing you catch a Trans-Siberain train passing through Mongolia which ultimately brings you to Moscow
- From Moscow catch a train to your destination elsewhere in Europe
The whole journey takes 10 days - that is, if you are not stopping over anywhere. An example timetable from Quy Nhon to Berlin is available here