- See Putting EOSCTAALICE into Production
- See EOSCTA ALICE proposal
- The document appears to be proposing a change in CTA architecture towards a microservice-based deployment. This is a significant change from how we have deployed CTA up until now.
- Proposal in its current form is not complete: not all workflows are covered. In particular how to keep metadata in sync between EOSCTAALICE and EOSALICE (e.g. renaming files or directories).
- Proposal does not have the support of the EOS team and does not yet address their concerns.
- We can decide to (a) postpone deployment of ALICE until we have time to complete the document, seek the agreement of the EOS team, build a test system and debug it...
- OR (b) we can deploy what we have to keep ALICE happy for now and revisit this after CMS and LHCb have been migrated.