The goal of the school is
- To train master / PhD level students in the area of radiation detectors and its applications. Final year Bachelor students may also be accepted.
- To promote the participation of young scientists in radiation measurements and related fields
- This will be achieved through a combination of lectures and demonstrations
Location and Date
Monday November 9th to Wednesday November 11th 2020
- Christian Bohm, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Cinzia Da Via, Manchester University, UK
- Gede Bayu Suparta, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia
- Martin Grossmann, PSI, Switzerland
- Masaharu Nomachi, Osaka University, Japan
- Michael Holik, IEAP CTU Prague & UWB Pilsen, Czech Republic
- Patrick Le Du, CEA retired, France
- Stanislav Pospisil, IEAP CTU Prague, Czech Republic
- Suharyo Sumowidagdo, Research Center for Physics, Indonesian Institute of Science
- Supriyanto Pawiro, University of Indonesia
- Hoàng Thị Kiều Trang, University of Science, VNU-HCM, Vietnam
Application to the workshop
The application to the workshop is open to students up to November 1.
Previous Instrumentation Schools
Similar instrumentation schools have been organized IEEE Nuclear and Plasma Science Society in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2019, Capetown, South Africa, 2018, Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam 2016 and in Osaka,Japan 2014.