- See Putting EOSCTALHCB into Production (CodiMD)
- See #203 Migrate LHCb from CASTOR to CTA
- Maria's Planning tests for LHCB Storage Run-3
- Chris confirms that IN2P3 is fine for TPC copies, SARA is fine for HTTP.
- HTTP+TPC: XRoot issue #1373 was fixed upstream and Michal was to backport to v4.12. Status?
- Tests with CNAF using delegated X.509 credentials, see #209
- Token authorisation configuration (not a blocker for LHCb migration)
- LHCb DAQ tests: Maria has been testing DAQ to EOS with xrdcp (no DIRAC yet), 10 GB/s.
- 15 February: green light, if all tests are OK we proceed. If there are unresolved problems we can postpone. Prepare OTGs.
- 22 February: disable write access to CASTOR LHCb in preparation for migration. Check all queues are flushed and everything is written to tape.
- 1 March: disable CASTOR LHCb. Migrate to CTA.
- 8 March: EOSCTA LHCb in production
- Finish testing HTTP+TPC
- DAQ functional test
- Publish OTGs