- Indico is provided free of charge. It is offered as a tool for the management of complex conferences, workshops and meetings of an educational and informational nature.
- By uploading content to Indico, the content provider affirms that such content complies with all applicable laws and license conditions and shall hold CERN free and harmless from any related liability.
- All content is provided “as is” and the user shall hold CERN and the content providers free and harmless from any related liability in connection with its use of such content.
- Users shall respect copyright and all applicable license conditions. The download and use of information from Indico does not amount to a transfer of intellectual property.
- CERN bases Indico on leading technologies and architectures, operated within the limits of its financial and human resources and made available by CERN on an "as is” and "best efforts” basis. Access to and use of Indico is not guaranteed.
- CERN excludes all liability for damage resulting from your access, inability to access or use of Indico.