Indico has been updated to v3.3. See our blog post for details on this release. (OTG0146394)

WLCG AuthZ Call


Proposed agenda: 

Zoom meeting:

Please ensure you are signed up to to receive the meeting password!

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 947 1885 7994
Password: <see email>
One tap mobile
+41432107042,,94718857994# Switzerland
+41432107108,,94718857994# Switzerland

Dial by your location
        +41 43 210 70 42 Switzerland
        +41 43 210 71 08 Switzerland
        +41 31 528 09 88 Switzerland
        +33 1 7037 9729 France
        +33 7 5678 4048 France
        +33 1 7037 2246 France
Meeting ID: 947 1885 7994
Find your local number:

Join by SIP

Join by H.323
Meeting ID: 947 1885 7994
Password: <see email>

Participants: Enrico, Maarten, Andrei, Andrii, Brian, DavidC, Tom, Jim, Julie, Linda, Marcelo, Petr, Roberta, Hannah

Apologies: DaveD, DaveK, Andrea


  • Petr to present tokens and Storage at July GDB, will send slides around next week for comment
  • User and DN search API under development, can follow INDIGO-IAM GitHub project
  • INDIGO IAM Users Group Meeting in November, good place to get an update on this and other topics (Tom organising)
  • Must remain aware that IAM should be generic, i.e. not WLCG specific
  • Currently large number of VOMS Admin clients (authenticated by Certificates), may need an easier way to register IAM clients for future alternative
  • After holidays may be able to point e.g. GGUS and others to the new API
  • Recent meeting about Tokens at RAL Tier 1, looking at moving away from VOMS Admin
  • How long should LSC files be out before proxies from IAM can be accepted? At least 1 month. Puppet config may need to be manually changed


  • Maarten to follow up with VOMS Admin clients
  • Hannah make slides. Request 5 minutes at July GDB to communicate LSC file changes. Propose push files immediately and that services can switch to new VOMSes in October (1 month after summer)
  • Maarten to update Twiki page of VOMS endpoints
  • Petr to make slides for GDB on tokens and storage
  • Maarten and Petr have actions in the Token Transition Timeline Doc
There are minutes attached to this event. Show them.
The agenda of this meeting is empty