- Bart is preparing Spec document for vessel with vacuum insulation.
- An important unknown is to determine if a heat hexchanger can fit inbetween vessel and vaccum shell. Does it change something for the vessel manufacturer, and is it easier for them to use a coil instead ?
- What happens if the heat exchanger fails or leaks with time (shell to be oppened, expensive operation)...
- Sara, focuses on the design of the piping below the vessel.
Demo slice test "C"
- Ham-let components quotation asked
- Heat exchangers
- QB185x72 Sizing validated, Need approval from swep to make Qpipe and weld it to the port. Still pending estimated cost is 2900 eur
- Q185x40 Sizing agreed, Quote received 2450eur
- Pump Head expected to arrive in october : to be clarified with lewa, sooner would be better.
- If head arrives late: 1 ATLAS DEMO head can be used with small piping adaptation.
- Capillaries :
- Flare connection with copper capillaries are the baseline for the slice test pressure sensor connection
- Meanwhile they will be pressure tested 143 bar and burst tested as well.
- Copper capillaries to be ordered for test
- In case of failure Frederic proposes a home made capillariy with vcr brased on.
There are minutes attached to this event.