|Dial-in numbers:||+41227676000 (English-US, Main)|
- ALICE input by Alina Grigoras: Alina is in charge of the migration of ALICE Offline projects to JIRA.
- AliEn2 is migrated.
- AliEn and AliRoot are in the process (on-going work to adapt their numerous custom fields).
- AAF (ALICE Analysis Facility) and ALICE Analysis are pending.
- ATLAS input by I.Ueda:
- ATLAS has several categories of savannah projects. In this thread one can see activities for migrating the contents of "ATLAS Computing Operations". There has not been much progress within "ATLAS Computing Operations", waiting for the migration tool to be adapted to Jira 6.
- I.Ueda will summarise experience gathered in ATLAS by some test migrations.
- CMS input by Christoph Wissing:
- CMS Computng is being migrated to GGUS, meeting this afternoon (agenda https://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=272817 ).
- The CRAB project will definitely be migrated.
- Other CMS savannah trackers appended to this agenda as "More information". Feedback is in prepartion from within CMS.
- LHCb input by Joel Closier attached to this agenda as Document.
- IT + Grid projects:Reminder sent by Benedikt to IT on 2010/10/03This is a reminder for the Grid and IT related projects. Answers concerning the migration/archiving of the following 83 projects are still missing:
Can this TF decide what the future of each should be? savannah.cern.ch homepage shows the following number of projects:
- 10 Other Grid Projects.
- 8 LCG Grid Deployment
- 8 LCG Applications Area
- 30 EGEE
- 35 CERN IT
- Savannah dev. team: Current savannah phase-out plan is to keep the savannah server alive as long as there are projects which are in the process of migration to jira. Those project owners who said nothing about their inrtention, should remember that all the tickets migrated to jira would be accessible via the same URL with savannah.cern.ch, but the tickets not migrated shall simply disappear.
- JIRA FAQ up-to-date in the Service Now KB https://cern.service-now.com/service-portal/faq.do?se=JIRA-service