Measurements Implementation Group (212)
v 212.2 – Etienne Urbah – 24 April 2008
Wednesday 23th April 2008 on the CERN telephone conferencing system:
CERN Nicholas THACKRAY
CERN James CASEY
FR Etienne URBAH
SEE Ioannis LIABOTIS
What was discussed
2) Handover to EGEE-III 'Operations Automation Team'
Etienne has to write down for James an 'End of activity' report describing outstanding issues and work still to be done.
3) Status of DSA1.7
4) Status of SLD/SLA – Ioannis
The only problem left is the SLD metrics for GGUS tickets, for which ROC-DECH could provide an implementation once the DECH sites will have agreed on a SLA.
5) The implementation – Etienne
– New monitoring tool : 'GOC Storage Accounting'
– size.1 and size.4 (CPU and Storage available) : Added a link to GStat history
– size.4 and size.5 (Storage available) : Added a link to 'GOC Storage Accounting'
– qag.service.0 (New Metric) : Services : List and Monitoring
Etienne will rename the 'production' folder to 'production_2008_february_29' and copy the 'test_implementation' folder to 'production'.
Etienne has to :
– publish 'test_implementation' to 'production' (done 24 April 2008),
– write down the 'End of activity' report and transmit it to James.
- the end -
There are minutes attached to this event.