I would like to have a (short) discussion about the documentation of quattor. Maybe give a small update on what is done and where we are going.
There are also some issues I would like to address:
*discrepancy is locations:*
- in configuration-modules-core most modules have a separate pod file. Some have inline documentation.
- CAF, CCM, ... have inline documentation which is moved to pod by maven
- maven-tools has inline documentation but this is not moved to pod
*configuration modules core:*
- a lot of "see also" with dead or broken links
- mentioning of versions which don't mean anything anymore
- references to bugs (none known), dependencies (none known), etc in pod files.
- references to people.
- unit tests for pod validation are run on the pm files, not the pod files.
This list is not exhaustive, but I'll prepare some slides containing all of them.