Please find Issues from EGEE ROCs and general info in:
2009-02-16: Definition of procedures for middleware roll-back: in progress
As previously announced, within the gLite release process we want to introduce the concept of “roll-back” of a middleware update. With the now coming PPS Update44 the PPS deployment test team is going to do
a test of the first implementation of the procedure. This is done in this instance as a collaboration "una-tantum" as there are currently
no plans to introduce this test as a regular deployment test in PPS.
2009-02-16: Pilot service of Cream CE: in progress
- Results of direct submission test against the CREAM CEs in the pilot are now available on the SAM PPS portal (https://pps-sam.cern.ch:8443 sam/sam.py), specifically at http://tinyurl.com/ctwfaz
- There is a new version of CREAM ready to be installed on the CREAM PPS pilot. Wrt the previous version, this release fixes bugs BUG:45913, BUG:46283, BUG:46684 and BUG:46916. This software corresponds to PATCH:2748.
- Details about the pilot (planning, layout, technical info) can be found in the page https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LCG/PpsPilotCream
- Details about the single tasks can be found in the tracker http://www.cern.ch/pps/index.php?dir=./ActivityManagement/SA1DeploymentTaskTracking specifically listing the subtasks of TASK:7981
2008-02-16: Definition of early adopters of gLite releases (Staged roll-out)
As a follow-up of action 000344 from the [[https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/EGEE/SA1_CoordinationTasks][SA1 coordination tasks] we are publishing the prioritised list of the service currently NOT covered by the Release Testing process.
- Last week we registered the site GRIF (France) for this activity
- The EGEE ROCs are welcome toindicate one or more sites that can cover one of more of the services below listed. Candidates should be forwarded to the list =firstname.lastname@example.org= The selected sites should have a reasonable usage profile, in order for the to be meaningful. The list is priority-oriented. So if a site can cover more services they should be selected starting from top.
More info about the release testing (early adoption) process and the relevant
interfaces can be read at https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LCG/PPS_Release_Testing List o fServices not covered:
List of existing Early Adopters:
- glite-WN (plain and re-locatable)
- glite-UI (plai and re-locatable)
- glite-MON (registry)
- GRIF (glite_SE_dpm_mysql, glite_LFC_mysql, glite_WMS)
- GUP-CERTIF-TB lcg-CE, glite-BDII (site)
- SiGNET? lcg-CE, glite-BDII (site)
- RAL glite-BDII (top)
- WCSS lcg-CE, glite-SE_dpm_mysql