Olivier, Tuan, Joël, Tivadar, PiPPo, Erno.
- The follow-up went well. Green light for production
- Alex will report about the PRR
- Wait for technical board
- The firmware was addressed in the PRR (mainly for the TPC cluster finder).
- In September we have to produce a meeting in O2 plenary meeting to check for plan B is required or not
- Final decision has to be done end of 2018.
- A bug was found in the PCIe and it was fixed (due to slow data rate)
- Still something not understood, sometime data is not flowing (DMA not pushing data, reason yet unknown)
- Many things were tried (fw reload, powercycling, ...). What did trigger the situation is not known
- It happened right after doing the GBT slow control.
- Datataking with two links, something was observed this morning, investigation under progress
- Check GBT mode when using VLDB.
- Tuan : pushed the changes, still has to test the change, probably on Thursday
- Priority is now on the waveform player
- It is still integrated in the dummy_user_logic
- Tuan has some question about the dwrapper and the connection
- Some test to be done.
Getting ready for release
- validate DWRAPPER + documentation (see open topics above)
- update WF_player + documentation
- update cru-test repo to support the above + documentation
- Integrate howTo (Oliver/PiPPo)
- Validate all of these, please read the documentation, it will ease support later on!
- merge in master
- Tag fw and test tools
Announce the release
To do in the coming weeks
Go through the issue list, close and/or process those:
- Save resource on GBT (gbt/gbtx, sharing) -> JB
- GBT/SC Take out GBT sc from GBT and share it -> PiPPo/JB
- GBT Update avalon slaves to the new one -> JB
- Simply gbt clock interface to a single one -> all
- Remove JTAGMMM? -> Olivier
- Core must be cleaned (generic and all ...) -> Olivier
- Find a way to simulate the core (main issue is the Pcie model) :
- find a way to replace lower level of altera model to speed up?
- clean all CDC things -> all, remove statcnt (use gen_counter)
- Topic about BAR address too large (issue #33)? all
- Tuan in vacation from july 16th to july 30th
- Olivier : mid july to mid august, precise date to be given
There are minutes attached to this event.