WARNING: Please be aware of a new scam, which pretends to be the accommodation provider for POTOR6 conference. If you receive an e-mail from email@example.com or a telephone call from 0044, please ignore it. All hotel reservations should be made individually (or with the help from the official conference organizers in exceptional cases).
Outline of Scientific Programme
The 6th Conference of the Polish Society on Relativity is organised by the Szczecin Cosmology Group on behalf of Polish Society on Relativity. The conference is the regular annual meeting of the Society which is open to international invited speakers and participants.
The conference covers all aspects of classical relativity as well as related fields including contemporary theories of unification and quantum gravity.
Main topics will include:
- Theoretical and numerical relativity.
- Black holes: classical and quantum aspects.
- Relativistic cosmology.
- Early universe, dark matter, and dark energy problems.
- Gravitational waves.
- Approaches to quantum gravity.
- Quantum cosmology.
- Relation of relativity and superstring theory.
On Wednesday 26.09 we will have a special day with a "Doctoral Students Workshop in Cosmology", where selected talks from Ph.D. Students will be allocated special extra time to present their research and discuss actively about it with other participants.
The programme of the conference will be organized to host around 65 talks, divided in the following categories:
- Plenary talks from 12 invited speakers (duration: 45 minutes)
- Selected talks from senior participants (duration: 30-40 minutes)
- Student talks during the "Doctoral Students Workshop in Cosmology" from selected Ph.D. students (duration: 20 minutes)
- Two Parallel sessions per day, except on the last day (duration: 20 minutes)
- Polish Society on Relativity
- Faculty of Physics, University of Warsaw
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow
- Maritime Academy in Szczecin