Attendees: Maarten L, Andrea C, Joel C, Miguel MP, Mischa S, Hannah S, Ioannis I,
- Go through VO Interviews
- Pilot has a credential
- Payloads use their own credential, files are access through that credential.
- Credential of payload is linked to user
- Should have followup meeting with Federico Stagni (DIRAC developer) in the future
- Currently transitioning to JAlien, still require users to have certificates
- Need additional discussion about how to integrate JAlien with a nicer user experience from WLCG AAI
- Websites with certificate authentication, needed for authenticated actions, e.g. exploring own files or modifying config
- More discussion needed within ALICE (current focus on Alien)
- Maarten - follow up with who is using the VOMS SOAP API and point them to the REST API
- Hannah - schedule next VO call
- Late January - followup meeting with DIRAC developers (and separately with other data management tools)
There are minutes attached to this event.