Attendees: Romain, Hannah, Maarten, Mischa, Andrea, Nicolas, Brian
- Decision from Pilot teams to share a deployment of the Master Portal & RCAuth integration
- Q from Andrea: the status of the master portal?
- Already deployed and connected to RCAuth at CERN
- Q from Nicolas: Do we need to register IAM as an OIDC IdP for the Master Portal?
- Need to register as client
- Nicolas needs client ID and secret from IAM
- Different integration required for RCAuth and Master Portal
- Q from Mischa: which is the host name of the RCAuth test instance? RCAuth Pilot EU
- Might need to renew the host certificate (letsencrypt is used)
- Schema work
- We need to be clearer about expected behaviour when asserting groups and capabilities - a separate paragraph should be included
- "ver" claim. Should it be "wlcg_ver"? It would be nicer to use a pre-defined attribute from upstream but we think there isn't one. In practice this doesn't matter so much
- Visit on Friday from Steven Timm
- Various attempts to make contact already between this working group and fermilab, hopefully this can be strengthened
- Andrea to create a client and send details (encrypted) to Nicolas (who will send endpoint)
- Mischa to followup r.e. certificate renewal (with DavidG)
There are minutes attached to this event.