Comments on slides:
Andy McNab pointed out that there is a version 1.5 of the json schema that is close to being agreed. This contains a few name changes and therefore sites should wait before creating a new one.
- Alessandra Forti to contact Julia about circulating version 1.5 more widely.
- Steve Jones to request that the information System Evolution Task force create a formal json schema to describe the service.
- Un-assigned : write script to convert arc.conf to json. At some point could be useful for HTCondor CE etc.
- Alastair Dewhurst (to delegate to apprentice): write script to read json and validate that it is correct
- Next meeting on information system in 6 weeks. We should also discuss the storage reporting at this time.
- Alastair will send out an email regarding arranging a DOME meeting. Many sites have only recently moved so it would be good to get a bit more experience before presenting.
- BHAM / Manchester need to collect more information before being able to present on XCache. No current ETA.
- Glasgow to present on Ceph work, July 5th.
There are minutes attached to this event.