In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
* 142394 UKI-SCOTGRID-GLASGOW UKI-SCOTGRID-GLASGOW timeout transfer errors
Sam: Still some slow transfers from Canada and Japan, but looks like it is recovering. Will check again later today.
* 142377 UKI-LT2-IC-HEP High number of hits on ATLAS CERN backup proxy from w*.grid.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk
Ticket is solved.
* 142336 UKI-SCOTGRID-DURHAM Durham to have own squid?
Adam is looking for hardware. Sam is discussing/encouraging him. * 142330 UKI-LT2-RHUL CentOS7 migration UKI-LT2-RHUL
* 142329 UKI-SOUTHGRID-SUSX CentOS7 migration UKI-SOUTHGRID-SUSX
* 142328 UKI-SCOTGRID-GLASGOW CentOS7 migration UKI-SCOTGRID-GLAGOW
* 142327 UKI-NORTHGRID-SHEF-HEP CentOS7 migration UKI-NORTHGRID-SHEF-HEP
* 142326 UKI-LT2-QMUL CentOS7 migration UKI-LT2-QMUL
will discuss CentOS7 issues later.
* 142203 RAL-LCG2 RAL-LCG2_MCORE jobs failing
Two Pilot2/container bugs fixed and reduce failure rate. Still investigating remaining failures.
* 142136 UKI-SCOTGRID-GLASGOW High activity from nat005.gla.scotgrid.ac.uk on RAL frontier servers
Seems to be recovering. See if we close ticket when Gareth returns next week.
Cambridge JIRA: ADCINFR-129
Sam: XCache working at Birmingham and Cambridge. Mark is on holiday this week. As soon as he is available can set up monitoring with Teng.
ATLAS DDM is cleaning up DATADISK and SCRATCHDISK.
John Hill: cleanup LGD at Cam and Sussex. Send instructions to John and Patrick (CC UK list).
What to do about LOCALGROUPDISK? Tim will send Patrick and John information about what's on their disks. See here: https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/AtlasComputing/UKLocalGroupDisk#Finding_what_data_is_on_your_sit
Sussex still looking what to do about SNO+ data. Sam suggested to discuss in the Storage meeting (GRIDPP-STORAGE@jiscmail.ac.uk, http://storage.esc.rl.ac.uk/weekly/)