In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
(DESY), Markus Warsinsky
(Physikalisches Institut, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg), Michael Spira
(PSI), Monica Vazquez Acosta
(Imperial College London)
Title: LHC Higgs: MSSM neutral Higgs
Description: Kick-off meeting of the MSSM neutral Higgs group
- Meeting URL http://evo.caltech.edu/evoGate/koala.jnlp?meeting=MIM9Ms2M2nDaDt929uDa9I
- Phone Bridge ID: 1625451
Tasks for Freiburg ==================
- The most important cross sections for producing neutral MSSM Higgs bosons are gg,qq -> bb + phi (radiation off a b quark, particularly important for large tan_beta), gg -> phi (gluon fusion) and WBF (weak boson fusion). To a lesser extent, tt phi production and W phi production (Higgsstrahlung) can play a role. Furthermore, in the MSSM there can be additional production modes that are not present in the SM, like Higgs production in the decay of supersymmetric particles.
For Freiburg, the aim is to start producing numbers (at least) for gg -> phi and gg,qq -> bb + phi.
- Numbers shall be generated as grids for the scalar and pseudoscalar processes (HIGLU: tt, bb, tb separately) for later interpolation. Grid spacing: 80-200 GeV with steps of 5 GeV 200-1000 GeV with steps of 20 GeV
- Pure QCD corrections can be included in the grids. Genuine SUSY-QCD corrections depend on the MSSM scenario. Electroweak corrections are not available for MSSM Higgs bosons in gluon fusion and bremsstrahlung. Alternative numbers for bb -> phi will be generated in the SM at NNLO QCD and in the MSSM including NLO QCD and NLO electroweak corrections (--> need to contact Alexander Mueck to get numbers from him).
- The aim is (to be discussed at Freiburg and carried on afterwards) is to investigate how to make best use of the available results for the SM in order to arrive at the most reliable predictions for the MSSM. This will involve also comparisons of different MSSM codes for Higgs masses, etc.
- PDFs: MSTW2008 (there is a private copy of 4-flavour PDFs) The values of alpha_s are to be adjusted to these PDFs.
- MSSM scenario: start with MHmax scenario, then probably consider the no-mixing scenario next. tan(beta) in the range 5-60 (exact range can be decided later)
- Energy: 7 TeV
- masses and other parameters were discussed and the discussed values happened to coincide with those published on the SM input parameters twiki page.
- Higgs mass calculations and branching ratios should be generated in collaboration with the BRs subgroup.