Packages Ready for Testing
- Had one dcache server accidentally powered off and restored.
- Otherwise no problem.
- 3 more dcache nodes in production now, with data migration in progress.
In total UM has 5 new dcache nodes (Dell R740x2d), all in production now. We have retired UMFS01/03/04/12/13. Will need to update the facility tracking at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YjDe4YdApHoB5_HbDnNwrG-ceJP3amNWMb_VzQEaxGI/edit#gid=0
One more at MSU (MSUFS17) will be in production soon.
- Added 3 worker nodes (C6420)
Purchased with UM T3 fund, but shared by T2 and T3.
CPU model: Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6242 CPU @ 2.80GHz
Total 192 more cores.
- Progress on enabling IPV6 everywhere and registering for DNS. Will allow us to check-off the last red box on the IPv6 tracking spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d2FbmFoXZkBP_cAmJ5q5kWgdsGnWuyFT0ot1n9Gf4ns/edit#gid=0
- All storage nodes and dcache services had been for a long time.
- All UM T2 nodes are now also enabled and registered for IPV6.