28-R-15 (CERN conferencing service (joining details below))
CERN conferencing service (joining details below)
email@example.com Weekly EGEE infrastructure coordination meeting.
We discuss the weekly running of the production grid infrastructure based on weekly reports from the attendees. The reported issues are discussed, assigned to the relevant teams, followed up and escalated when needed. The meeting is also the forum for the sites to get a summary of the weekly WLCG activities and plans
EGEE operations team
EGEE ROC managers
site representatives (optional)
To dial in to the conference:
a. Dial +41227676000
b. Enter access code 0148141
AND click HERE (Please specify your name & affiliation in the web-interface)
From France to Central Europe
on 2010-02-28 18:24:23 - Helene Cordier wrote:
I would like to report on 1 MPI pb, 2 APEL pbs clearly at sites now, 4 APEL pbs in progress with close investigation from APEL team.
For the 2 pbs at sites, now that APEL has resumed, SEE and and SWE in charge of these sites, are asked to estimate the time lines needed to be back in production.
Proposal: can the occ/c-cod recommend to ask for these sites to go on downtimes if the delay is over (one?) week?
* GGUS ID #55593 firstname.lastname@example.org I involved MPI-SFT-mpi failing since feb 16 at kg-ce01.cc.kuleuven.be@BEgrid-KULeuven.
* GGUS ID # 54784 Since APEL came back, still have pb on the site side. 2 options : machine change to install apel separately or get advice from APEL on Changing port - APEL SU involved. SEE ROC to get timelines from the site
* GGU ticket # 54115 on MA-01-CNRST/SWE. Site config problem. Asking time lines to ROC SWE.
* GGUS ticket #547771 on RO-11-NIPNE/SEE. APEL contacted to help the site out, in progress.
* GGUS ticket #54731 on VN-HPCC-HUT-HN/AP. APEL contacted to help the site out, in progress.
* GGUS ticket #54707 on CA-ALBERTA-WESTGRID-T2/CANADA. APEL contacted to help the site out, in progress.
* GGUS ticket #54424 on CERN-PROD/CERN. APEL contacted to help the site out, in progress.
1. ROC DECH: (CLOB) No progress on ticket 55708 so far.
2. ROC SWE: Lots of open tickets related to APEL. There are basically small, quite unresponsive sites affected. ROC will provide a document with a timeline to solve the problems of those sites.
3. ROC SWE: On behalf of Mario David, once more the discussion on HEPSPEC06 was raised: a) As a question of principles, can EGEE/EGI force sites to install non-free software? b) Related to this, upcoming sites might want tables of published HEPSPEC06 values related to specific hardware in order to use that reference instead of running the benchmark in their computing back-end.