Participants: around 17
• proposal for a new measurements outlined in arXiv:2002.05503
• Statistics limited measurement that would profit from combination, could be done from the start
• Is there anything that can be done with LHCb? => looks like not, because cross-section is higher at mid-rapidity
• Is there anything that can be done with ALICE? => Maybe, the pt-reach is lower, to be seen
• Regarding the exclusive photo nuclear background, are there other possible background sources? => Yes, Upsilon is only an example. They should however all be reducible with extra cleaning.
• How realistic is it to reach 1% sys uncertainty? => The 5% value for Run2 data is more likely, but 1% is the ultimate goal. There are also non-negligible theory uncertainties.
• What is the main reason not to consider fully hadronic tau decays? => Difficult to trigger, maybe possible for continuous readout in ALICE.
• Is it possible to measure this in other collision systems (p-Pb)? => Not really.
We might switch to ZOOM for the next meeting (May 26th) due to issues experienced with vidyo for some people.