- 147194 UKI-LT2-RHUL less urgent in progress 2020-05-28 UKI-LT2-RHUL: deletion errors
- Couple of problems with disabled storages. Right now upgrading our storages to Centos7. These problems should be fixed now.
- 147189 UKI-NORTHGRID-MAN-HEP less urgent in progress 2020-05-28 UKI-NORTHGRID-MAN-HEP detion errors …
- Services restarted, looking better; with pupper off, needs manual intervention; was a cron issue (needs 1.14 dpm version)
- 147082 UKI-NORTHGRID-MAN-HEP urgent waiting for reply 2020-05-21 File not accessible at …
- Race condition; waiting for 1.14 to fix issue
- Problem resolved - no response from dast; to close
- 146918 UKI-SCOTGRID-ECDF less urgent in progress 2020-05-19 Failovers from jobs running at …
- 146771 UKI-SCOTGRID-ECDF less urgent on hold 2020-05-21 UKI-SCOTGRID-ECDF deletion failures …
- Site needs to disable ipv6, if needed, JW to respond.
- 146651 RAL-LCG2 urgent involved in progress 2020-05-27 singularity and user NS setup at RAL
- Rollback change to max_user_namespaces as it has negatively impacted LHCb and will pursue enabling unprivileged singularity instead.
- 146525 UKI-NORTHGRID-SHEF-HEP urgent on hold 2020-05-15 UKI-NORTHGRID-SHEF-HEP: evicted jobs
- 146374 UKI-NORTHGRID-SHEF-HEP urgent on hold 2020-05-15 ATLAS pilot jobs idle on …
- 146159 UKI-SCOTGRID-GLASGOW very urgent in progress 2020-05-19 Unaccessible files at …
- Priority to go into production; read_lan needs to be fixed in ATLAS
- xrootd shows instabilitord in external connection (latest 4.12.1 version running, as plugin)
- Why not RAL affected (4.11)? If problem with ceph-xrootd plugin
- DPM; eventually to stop the queues; and physical move useful nodes as and when restrictions allows to be added to Ceph.
- See if this ticket can be closed, and follow-up in decommissioning Jira
- 145688 UKI-NORTHGRID-MAN-HEP less urgent on hold 2020-04-02 Very old version of squids at …
- 145510 RAL-LCG2 urgent on hold 2020-05-13 RAL-LCG2: timeouts on stage-in/outs
- 144759 UKI-SCOTGRID-GLASGOW less urgent on hold 2020-02-17 High traffic from UKI-SCOTGRID-GLASGOW …
- Complex arrangement between data centre and older systems.
- Final solution only likely with move to DC, new hardware
- Initial problem seems to be solved, but keep ticket open to follow progress
- 142329 UKI-SOUTHGRID-SUSX top priority reopened 2020-05-24 CentOS7 migration UKI-SOUTHGRID-SUSX
- Test jobs running; ask to enable all nodes now
Major DB outage at Cern; knock on effect with Frontier launchpads; CERN Frontier still issue in the morning; in recovery
HC tests set many sites offline.
Other new issues
ECDF to 8 core jobs
- OX is set offline; to follow-up with HC;
TA -> AF; TPC on smoke test; RAL Have gone into stress-test as dest; missing source, which indicates problem
GR noted some issues with Firefox in protected (certificate) atlas pages, but not common to other present members.
There are minutes attached to this event.