ASP COVID-19-19 Exercise
Present: Benise, Somiealo, Ebode, Kondwani, Toivo and Kétévi
1) George sent an updated data for Zambia and a detailed report on the measures taken in Zambia. We will come back to the Zambian data and updated the modeling;
2) Somiealo reported of the grant application for the IRDC-SIDA. This is done. She will start on the draft the paper. We discussed the structure of the paper. The plan is to submit for publication by the end July;
3) Ebode will use Kétévi’s code to model the data of Cameroon;
4) Kétévi reported progress on the modeling. We reviewed the situation of Togo and Zambia. There is progress on Rwanda’s data whose modeling should converge later in the week.
5) We plan to have the results and the draft of the paper by 3rd week of July. We will also organize an ad hoc seminar where one of the ASP alumni will present the results.