- 149362 UKI-SOUTHGRID-RALPP urgent in progress 2020-11-19 10:11:00 ATLAS CE failures on UKI-SOUTHGRID-RALPP-heplnx207
- Waiting to drain and reinstall CE (On Monday)
- 148342 UKI-SCOTGRID-GLASGOW less urgent in progress 2020-11-12 17:24:00 UKI-SCOTGRID-GLASGOW with transfer efficiency degraded and many failures
- Will look today and update
- 146651 RAL-LCG2 urgent on hold 2020-10-16 11:56:00 singularity and user NS setup at RAL
- 142329 UKI-SOUTHGRID-SUSX top priority on hold 2020-11-05 10:52:00 CentOS7 migration UKI-SOUTHGRID-SUSX
- Low CPU efficiency still seen for SHEF; configured to reasonable (expected) baseline setting, and iterate from there.
- MC generation is good; appears to be network / file transfer that limits the efficiency
- cvmfs issues; rpm updates may have corrupted cache, and segfault autofs
- (newer 5 series of) Kernel bug being discussed in cvmfs mailing lists (but may? be backported to old kernels?)
- out of 60, lost 15 due to cvmfs issues; rebooting and bringing back online.
Other new issues
- Kibana usage, reported can be difficult beyond doing basic things.
- Apfmon; using CRIC for informaiton; did manually do a sync with AGIS to update and collect all CE’s
- GR main person to move hardware at the moment.
There are minutes attached to this event.