The Experiment Seminar Series is a proud and distinguished tradition at SLAC. This calender contains the list of upcoming seminars as well as previous seminars with attached slides as presented. To subscribe/unsubscribe to the SLAC 'exp-seminar' email list, please follow the instructions posted at:
- 20 Sep Soo-Bong Kim, "Anomaly of Dancing Reactor Neutrinos"
- 13 Sep Elizabeth Brost, "Hardware-based track-finding for di-Higgs measurements"
- 24 Jul Valentina Cairo, "The experimental road from Soft to Perturbative QCD"
- 19 Jul Siddharth M Narayanan, "Searching for dark matter production using missing momentum, jets, and substructure using the CMS experiment at the LHC"
- 10 Jul Georgia Karagiorgi, Georgia Karagiorgi, "Have we discovered sterile neutrinos?"