The Experiment Seminar Series is a proud and distinguished tradition at SLAC. This calender contains the list of upcoming seminars as well as previous seminars with attached slides as presented. To subscribe/unsubscribe to the SLAC 'exp-seminar' email list, please follow the instructions posted at:
- 13 Dec Rebecca Carney, "Efficient tracking in the search for rare processes"
- 12 Dec Roy Aleksan, "The Future Circular Collider (FCC) project"
- 06 Dec Karri Folan Di Petrillo, "Searching for long-lived particles with displaced vertices in ATLAS"
- 04 Dec Sinead Griffin, "Designing dark matter detection materials"
- 30 Nov Anushree Ghosh, "Neutrino-Nucleus cross-section: Role of MINERvA"
- 29 Nov Stephane B Cooperstein, Stephane Brunet Cooperstein, "Observation of Higgs boson decay to bottom quarks by the CMS experiment"
- 27 Nov Carlo A. Gottardo, Carlo Alberto Gottardo, "New searches for charged lepton flavor violation with the ATLAS detector"
- 20 Nov Qing Lin, "Latest XENON1T results"
- 15 Nov François Drielsma, "First Observation of Ionization Cooling: A Milestone in the Development of High Brightness Muon Accelerators"
- 13 Nov David Reis, "Experiments in Strong-field QED"
- 06 Nov Marco Del Tutto, Marco Del Tutto, "First Inclusive Cross Section Measurement from MicroBooNE"
- 02 Nov Sowjanya Gollapinni, Sowjanya Gollapinni, sowjanya gollapinni, "MicroBooNE and the path to DUNE"