RD-53 Conference Talks
Please self-add a new "Lecture" for your given conference talk. Then add a link to your presentation. Go to upload material and choose "External resource (hyperlink)" instead of "local file". See other entrires as examples to follow.
- 04 Oct Luis Miguel Jara Casas, RADECS 2017, "Study of Total Ionizing Dose Effects in 65nm Digital Circuits with the DRAD Digital RADiation Test Chip"
- 14 Sep Stella Orfanelli, "TWEPP2017, Serial Powering Optimization for CMS and ATLAS Pixel Detectors within RD53 Collaboration for HL-LHC: System Level Simulations and Testing"
- 14 Sep Timon Heim, "TWEPP2017, FE65-P2: a Pixel Prototype Readout Chip in 65nm Technology for HL-LHC Upgrades"
- 14 Sep Mohsine Menouni, "Vertex 2017 Conference talk: Main Results of Radiation Characterization of CMOS 65nm technology and the impact on the design of RD53A, a large scale pixel chip prototype for HL_LHC"
- 13 Sep Roberto Beccherle, "Vertex 2017 Conference talk: RD53A: a Large Scale prototype of a New generation Pixel Readout ASIC for the HL_LHC experiment"
- 13 Sep Jorgen Christiansen, "LHCC Open Presentation: RD53 Status Report"
- 12 Sep Luca Pacher, TWEPP2017, Results from CHIPIX-FE0, a Small Scale Prototype of a New Generation Pixel Readout ASIC in 65nm CMOS for HL-LHC
- 12 Sep Sandeep Miryala, TWEPP2017, SEE Tolerant Standard Cell Based Design While Guaranteeing Specific Distance Between Memory Elements
- 12 Sep Elia Conti, "TWEPP 2017 Conference talk: Development of a Large Pixel Chip Demonstrator in RD53 for ATLAS and CMS Pixel Upgrades"
- 11 Sep Denis Fougeron, TWEPP2017, A SEU Tolerant Latches Study for the RD53A Chip