23 - 27 August 2021
The goal of the school is to offer pedagogical lectures to young researchers. The lecturers will prepare lecture notes in advance that will be shared with the participants of the school.
- Ben Hoare (Durham U.) -- Integrable deformations of sigma models
- Gianluca Inverso (QMUL and INFN Padova) -- Double and Exceptional Field Theory
- Sylvain Lacroix (Hamburg U.) -- 4-dimensional Chern-Simons and integrability
- Eric Lescano (Buenos Aires U.) -- alpha'-corrections and their double formulation
- Ana L. Retore (Trinity Coll., Dublin) -- Introduction to classical and quantum integrability
Riccardo Borsato (IGFAE Santiago de Compostela), Saskia Demulder (Munich, Max Planck Inst.), Sibylle Driezen (IGFAE Santiago de Compostela), Fedor Levkovich-Maslyuk (IPhT Saclay and IITP Moscow), and Emanuel Malek (Humboldt U. Berlin).