The second African Conference of Fundamental and Applied Physics, ACP2021, will be a virtual event, organized jointly by the African School of Physics (ASP), Mohammed V University in Rabat and Cadi Ayyad University in Marrakesh Morocco on March 7-11, 2022.
The Community Planning Meeting of African Strategy for Fundamental and Applied Physics (ASFAP) will be discussed during this event.
Please follow the instructions to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation. The abstract should be 2 pages or less, including author list with affiliations, and references. They should be formatted in Latex or MS Word according the format specified on this submission page. Then a pdf file should be prepared and uploaded as attachment.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics;
- Astrophysics and Cosmology;
- Accelerators, Radiation and Medical Physics;
- Materials Physics, Nanosicence, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning;
- Biophysics, Fluid and Plasma Physics, Atomic & Molecular Physics;
- Light Sources and Neutron Sources;
- Earth Science, Optics & Photonics, Complexe Systems;
- Physics Education, the Internet of things, Quantum Physics;
- Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency;
- Statistical Analysis, Heavy Ion Physics;
- Young Physicists Forum, Women in Physics Forum;
- Community Engagement