The second African Conference of Fundamental and Applied Physics, ACP2021, will be an in-person or hybrid event, organized jointly by the African School of Physics (ASP), Mohammed V University in Rabat and Cadi Ayyad University in Marrakesh, Morocco, on December 12-18, 2021.
Please follow the instructions to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation. The abstract should be 2 pages or less, including author list with affiliations, and references. They should be formatted in Latex or MS Word according the format specified on this submission page. Then a pdf file should be prepared and uploaded as attachment.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics;
- Astrophysics and Cosmology;
- Accelerators, Radiation and Medical Physics;
- Materials Physics, Nanosicence, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning;
- Biophysics, Fluid and Plasma Physics, Atomic & Molecular Physics;
- Light Sources and Neutron Sources;
- Earth Science, Optics & Photonics, Complexe Systems;
- Physics Education, the Internet of things, Quantum Physics;
- Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency;
- Statistical Analysis, Heavy Ion Physics;
- Young Physicists Forum, Women in Physics Forum;
- Community Engagement